Settling Abroad Services Pvt. Ltd. Scf 35-36, Level 2-3, Sital Complex Phase 3b2, Mohali
Welcome to Cyprus, an island of legends that basks year-round in the light of the warm Mediterranean sun.
Cyprus is becoming an education hub now. Students from all over the world are attracting towards its world-class education, with affordable education cost. Most colleges in Cyprus are based on the American education system. They provide high standards in courses related to Business, Hospitality, and Tourism. There is a wide range of educational programs and courses available in universities of Cyprus.
Here are some of the benefits of studying there:
Students, who wish to study in in Cyprus must meet the points as mentioned below:
(Note: Students not having adequate English knowledge, will be granted by free intensive English course for one month.)
The following is the admission procedure followed for International students to any of the courses conducted by the University:
1. Submission of filled up official application form accompanied by:
> A copy of his/her passport.
> Two passport sized photographs.
2. After scrutiny of student’s application and transcripts, if the student is found eligible for admission to the course, he/she will be issued a letter of conditional offer after which the student will have to make payment of tuition fee into the university account.
3. Student should pay either in cash or use bank transfer.
4. Following transfer of Tuition fee, students will be issued Final Acceptance Letter which would enable the student to obtain Visas from the closest Turkish /Cyprus Embassy/Mission in his/her home country.
(Note: Citizens of those countries which can get entry visa from all Cyprus checkpoints / borders get a tourist visa (21 days to 4 months) on their own initiative and arrive in Cyprus. Later on, they complete processing of all necessary documents at the university, after which university assists them to get student visa).
5. Only after the issue of a Student Visa, the student will be given final admission to the course of his/her choice, provided a seat in that particular course is available at that point of time.
6. An International student will have to undergo a medical checkup at his/her own cost. He/she will be required to submit a report of this medical examination/certification to the University. Final admission of International students is subject to medical check-up clearance.
1- If, at any later stage, the student is found not eligible for admission due to any strong reason, his/her admission will be cancelled.
2- An International student is required to submit an application form in a given format to the International Students Office of the University.
3- All the fees paid to the University are non-refundable.
Note: The admissions would be finalized only after issue of:
1. Final acceptance letter.
2. Original academic transcripts, degrees etc.
3. Copy of passport with Student Visa.
4. Complete payment of first semester and the application fee.
5. Medical check-up clearance.
Need to apply student or tourist VISA to USA, UK, Switzerland, Australia, Canada, New Zealand or any other country? We are here to help. Just fill in the form on the left side and our VISA experts will get in touch with you soon!